Saturday, August 25, 2012

I was thinking this morning as I sat tatting in my recliner looking out across the yard that I have the life so many people dream of. I have no job and only one commitment of my time each week. We live on 4 acres of mostly wooded land, I see bunnies, deer, even a fox once. We gather fire wood for our wood burning stove which heats the mobile home all Winter long. The windows are all open and a cool breeze keeps the temp just right. Which is surprising for Aug actually. Yes, life is so good. But even that is something I need to remember to thank my God for each day. I am so quick to forget how blessed I am. Here is item #68 that I put up for sale today. I usually don't enjoy working with beads but these are so easy and I love the effect. The thread is an ecru color and has a gold thread running through it, very rich. The contrast of red beads and rose really complete the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment