Monday, August 27, 2012

I am trying special orders for my flower bookmarks, I'll let you know how it works. Here is how I described what to do. If anyone has any suggestions of how to do this better please feel free to let me know. You have to converse with me to order these bookmarks, do not purchase this set please, read on to see what to do. These very delicate hand tatted bookmarkers can be special ordered. Each measures about 4" in length. I make them with two strands of counted cross stitch thread. So, next time you are in Wal-Mart check out the counted cross stitch thread, pick out some colors you like, be sure to write down the DMC number of those colors. Then you can converse with me and special order as many as you like. But the I have to be able to get the thread a Wal-Mart......Wal-Mart does not carry every color of DMC thread so don't try to order from a DMC color chart please. Remember to pick out a color for the flowers and one for the vine. Here is the price list. 1 bookmark = $ 4, 2 bookmarks = $7.50 a savings of 50 cents, 3 bookmarks = $11 a savings of $1, 4 bookmarks = $14.50 a savings of $1.50, 5 bookmarks = $18 a savings of $2

No comments:

Post a Comment